$23 - Online Alberta Vehicle Information Report
Looking at purchasing a used vehicle? Through our registry you can purchase a Vehicle Information Report (VIR) that provides you with non-protected information about vehicles registered in Alberta. A VIR contains important information when it comes to buying or selling a vehicle.
- Sample Vehicle Information Report
- Vehicle description - such as year, make, model, style, colour, and fuel type
- Vehicle status - such as active, rebuilt, salvage, etc.
- Odometer reading (if reported)
- Registration dates and locations
Number of liens registered in Alberta against the vehicle (detailed information requires a further Personal Property search)
- Full Lien Searches are available at our partner site registrysearch.ca
A VIR only includes Alberta information and does not include information from other jurisdictions where the vehicle may have been registered.
We will perform a search based on the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) that you provide and email you a copy of the results.